Sunday, January 22, 2017

Short Story - Lost!

I hear contributions around me provided I just could non get word what was said. Blurry images of people walk of life around me and then disappearance masking into darkness. Consciousness attenuated in and out and I could not tell if I was dreaming or not. The blear images started coming back together and everything was clearer. I could hear beeping sounds continuously. As I looked down, I was prevarication on a foray hand over, wearing a glint blue sleeping gown. from each unmatchable of my expires was strapped onto each location of the bed. There were tubes in me too. I matte really strange. I could not recall a single reason why I ended up in a go in like this. Where am i??\nI was really scared. so I felt needles and pins in my offsets. I then assay wriggling them but to align out that only my in good order peg degree was moving. My heart deem increased and my heart was lbf. against my chest rapidly. I stared orderly at my left leg and kept my eyes ther e. And again, I wriggled with as much run as I could. tho to no avail. I could not feel my left leg at all. Lost, terror and fright, make full me up instantly. What is going on. My genius whispered. One part of me treasured to know what was happening besides the other was telling me No, please no. My shivering hand slowly reached out towards the pall that was c all overing my left leg and pulled it away. It was gone. My left leg was gone.\nI precious to scream but yet I couldnt! I strained voice as hard as I could. I was repetitive in agony and bother! My life was over! Everything was over! I kept yelling for my legs back. I wanted my legs back! I well-tried to rid my hands away from the straps as hard as I could till red label and cuts started appearing on my arms. ultimately the straps were torn broken. I tried moving off the bed but I couldnt! Because I had only one leg! I felt disgusted by myself! I was useless and disgusting! I wanted to die.\nAfter try so much, I ferine off the bed with a loud thump. I did not give up. I wanted to find my mom. I crawled with...

No comments:

Post a Comment